Club Piano was founded by Club Director Charlene Shelzi Jarvis, with the vision of creating a piano studio where pianists could be challenged to reach their ultimate potential. Similar to the club sports model, Club Piano offers so much more than just private piano lessons, including:
- Private piano instruction
- Group theory/performance classes
- Keyboard Gymnastics Achievement Program
- Multiple Performance opportunities
- PMTA/EVMTA Ensemble
- Music money (with a store to spend it in!)
- Practice rebates
- Full Practice Pizza party
- 100 Day Practice Streak Competitions
- Theme Park Adventures ~ Club Pianists have been to Disneyland, three times!
- And so much more!
In its years of existence, Club Piano has educated hundreds of pianists, many of whom have used their skills to attain music degrees, work as professional accompanists, meet humanities credits at universities and have become functional musicians. Today, Club Piano is recognized as one of the top piano studios in the Valley of the Sun by following this formula:
Superb Teaching+Dedicated Students+Supportive Parents= Outstanding Results!
Please peruse the website to learn about Club Piano in detail.
Questions? call or email Charlene for more information.
All contents © 2008-20 Club Piano ~ Website by Handmade Designs