Club Piano was founded by Club Director Charlene Shelzi Jarvis, with the dream of creating a studio where pianists could be challenged to reach their ultimate potential. Similar to "club sports," Club Piano offers so much more than just private piano lessons, including:
- Private piano lessons
- Group theory/performance lessons
- Keyboard Gymnastics Achievement Program
- Multiple recital opportunities
- PMTA Ensemble
- Music money (with a store to spend it in!)
- Practice rebates
- Full Practice Pizza party
- Practice Streak Competitions
- And so much more!
In its years of existence, Club Piano has grown in size and success! Today, Club Piano is recognized as one of the top piano studios in the valley by following this formula:
Superb Teaching+Dedicated Students+Supportive Parents= Outstanding Results!
Please peruse the website to learn about Club Piano in detail.
Questions? call or email Charlene for more information.
All contents © 2008-20 Club Piano ~ Website by Handmade Designs